Your ABC to EPC Changes from April 2018

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for all commercial properties were introduced in October 2008 and this included factories, offices, retail premises and public sector buildings. As an owner or landlord you will need to have an EPC whenever the building is old, built or rented. The changes are particularly significant for properties rated F or G.

There are a number of changes which are being introduced form April 2018.

This Bulletin from Hub Professional Services and Integral UK covers:

  • What an EPC rating is
  • What's changing
  • Penalties for non compliance

To download your free copy, please fill in the short form

Your ABC to EPC Changes from April 2018

Please fill in this short form to receive your FREE bulletin